Monday 11 March 2013

Stavka sends reinforcements

More Soviet infantry.

I picked up a box of Pegasus Hobbies Soviet infantry in summer dress Saturday. I then washed them and glued them to pennies that evening. I also added  a few figures from Plastic Soldier Company's Soviet Heavy weapons box.

I started painting them Sunday noon, by dinner time they were painted, that evening I glued sand to their bases.

Monday I painted the living room ceiling, while it was drying I used some Army Painter Quick Shade (Strong tone) ink/wash whatever they call it, in lieu of my minwax Polyshades miracle dip.

Fit for the battlefield, once I green wash the sand.

Pegasus Hobbies Soviet Summer infantry

Pegasus Hobbies Soviet Summer infantry

PSC's Soviet Heavy weapons figures

PSC's Soviet Heavy weapons figures

I didn't paint a few of the Pegasus Hobbies figures as I didn't have enough bottle-caps to blue tack my bases to.

No comments:

Post a Comment