Monday 29 April 2019

Outremer: Faith and Blood

Outremer: Faith and Blood

We got together a few weeks ago to introduce some gamers to this set of rules from Osprey Wargames.

Glenn and Doug squared off on one table, whilst I let Wayne win against me. To speed things along, the night before I made 4 war bands of crusading Franks. Wayne and Doug each picked one, more or less at random, and I randomly picked one the 2 remaining,  Glenn decided on running Cecil's Saracen war band.

Here are some pictures of the table that used my terrain. (Wayne won)






Here are some pictures of the table that uses Cecil's terrain. (I think Doug won)




Overall the comments were positive, but they felt some of the mechanics seemed a bit klunky, the multiple die types was a bit difficult to get used to.

1 comment:

  1. The table looks awesome! Looks like they were fun games.

    ReplyDelete