Thursday 14 July 2011

To Do - German WW2 Infantry

Having enough German infantry painted to play most games. It is taking a long time to reduce my mound of unpainted German infantry.
Plastic Soldier Company Late war German infantry; base coated, where they've been for the last 2 months.
Caesar's: German infantry (Late war) mostly armed with the Sturmgewehr '44
More Caesar mostly PzGrn set 2/
Caesar German infantry (early war)
This box not even opened yet, I only got it in April though.
These ESCI German soldiers will probably never get painted because the preceeding sets have the same poses but look much better.

Eventualy I am going to paint some SS to stiffen my Wehrmacht troops, when I can brave myself to try camo.
Pegasus Hobbies SS (set I), I've had this box for 3 or 4 years.
Pegasus Hobbies SS (set II)  I've ONLY had this box for 2 or 3 years, I got it the year after set I.
These Armoufast Machine Gun Team will be their Machine gun support,

No comments:

Post a Comment