Friday 20 September 2013

Yet more 28mm Soviets

Second sprue of Plastic Soldier Company's Soviet infantry in Summer uniform, done.

Half of them base coated, I also swapped out a head on the Prone LMG with one from my box of Warlord Games Soviet infantry.

The other half of them base coated, I also swapped out an arm on the Pointing guy on the far left with one from my box of Warlord Games Soviet infantry.

Finished rifle men

Finished SMGers

Another medic and two officers playing the blame game.

Light Machine-gunners.

For some armored punch I bought a Warlord Games T34/85, built it and its mostly painted, needs a bit of weathering and decals applied.


When I textured the bases for the second sprue, I figured I may as well do the next batch since I had the spackle out.

Don't worry the pinkness goes away when its completely dry


No comments:

Post a Comment