Friday 21 January 2022

Virtual Battle of the Mincio River

 ACDC 2022 Battle of the Mincio River

   I realize it has been some time since my last post, but I am still wargaming, but with Covid and cataracts I have not been able to get many FTF games in, nor do much physical hobbying, (up close).

   Lately most of my hobbying time has been spent on a computer game called Tabletop Simulator, on which I partake in or run Virtual minature games.

   Last Sunday (16th January) I ran a game of Blucher for a digital convention called ACDC (Armchair Dragoons Digital Convention) 2022.

Here are few screen shots of the game.

Objectives and setup locations




Fight for the town of Valeggio.

Random draw had Tom playing the role of Eugene (the French), I was the Bellegadre (Austrian).

Tom player had never played Blucher before, but picked up the game pretty quickly.

It was a turn 25 (of 27) victory for the French, achieved by breaking Austrian Morale.

No comments:

Post a Comment