Tuesday 2 June 2015

Blucher playtest

Monday evening at The Game Chamber I ran a game of Blucher, Sam Mustafa's new Napoleonic rules set.

I picked up the rules last week. I stuck my 6mm on some temporary bases and was ready to try them out.

We played the introductory scenario "Along the Danube"

We (Mike, Cecil and I) only managed to get in 10 turns before the store closed, but that was mainly because I was the only one that had read the rules and I had to explain and look up things as we went along. We were getting faster as we proceeded.










Now to do some proper sabots, and a better looking stream/river. I will be running a smaller demo at The Game Chamber for their June 13th "This month in Miliatry History" event. I am thinking the last battle of the Napoleonic Wars "The Battle of La Souffel"

No comments:

Post a Comment