Saturday 2 March 2019

February Painting

Here is what I finished painted in February.

First up some 1/72 scale Union soldiers for Rebels And Patriots.
Italeri's release of the ESCI Union Infantry

Italeri's release of the ESCI Union Infantry
Italeri's release of the ESCI Union Infantry

Italeri Artillerists
 Some Norman Infantry from Conquest Games, they will be used for Outremer: Faith and Blood.



And since I had what I believe is a Perry Miniature that would fit the era I painted this guy.

I also have these figures, which I picked up a Bring and Buy, they got painted as well. They are a Cool Mini or Not game called Massive Darkness, they are an expansion set that has these 3 figures and a Cockatrice, which is what I bought the box to get.
A male elf flanked by a Dwarven and a Human female.

I managed to get 79 figures/vehicles painted this month, which brings my total to the year to:
Vehicles: 4
Total Figures: 75
     (172 scale) 38
     (28mm)      37

Next month I hope to finish my "Test of Honor" starter set figures, more animals from Wiz kids unpainted minis line (I have 2 Wild Boars and a pair of Pack mules) Victrix Napoleonic French infantry, more Union and Confederates infantry and cavalry and the guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment