Sunday 30 June 2019

Monthly painting report (June 2019)

After a slow start (painting wise) I didn't pick up my brush until the 12th or so. Still I managed to get a few figures painted.

My current game is Napoleonic Rebels and Patriots.

To that end I painted more French infantry.

First up is another 12 man unit of Fusiliers, from my Victrix Miniatures French 1807-12 box


 
 


Deciding I needed another artillery piece I got a Warlord games French Imperial guard firing a 12 pounder



Then I finished my third (and last) Mounted French Officer, from Perry miniatures




A slow month, but I still added to my total:

(28+mm) 17 & 1 artillery piece


Bringing the yearly total to:

 Vehicles:                4
  Artillery Pieces:    2
     (1/72 scale):   151
     (28+mm):       106
-------------------------
             Total       263

1 comment:

  1. The artillery models are amazing, so characterful.
    Splendid paintjob on all of them though!

    ReplyDelete