Monday 30 January 2012

WIP - Pershing 1

WIP - Pershing Part 1

The reason I didn't base my Dollar Store House upgrade was I wanted do get started on this.

I could tell from just looking at it I would have to paint some sections before I built them, mainly the torsion bar suspension. It went pretty quickly except for the front 2 bars, who ever designed them should be shot, it took me 20 minutes to figure out how do do one, the other like only 20 seconds to do.
Had to glue all these together. The drive sprockets are in 4 itty bitty pieces.
 

The kit came with 2 gun barrels, so I probably put the wrong one on for a WW2 Pershing.

A lot of tiny pieces go on the front, so of course one the towing hooks dropped onto the grey shag carpeted floor, never to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment